Oakley Radar Pace OO9333 933301
Regular Price: £315.00
Special Price £294.03
Sunglasses Oakley Radar Pace OO9333-01.
Combining Oakley’s heritage in performance innovation with Intel’s expertise in the advancement of technology, Radar Pace is the triumph of a partnership that dedicated years to its research and development.
Radar Pace is a real-time voice activated coaching system that creates a unique training program, tracks your performance and coaches you in the moment.
- Pairs to external sensors - Power output, HR, Speed, Cadence, Distance, Time, etc, using sensor data intergration and Intel technology.
- Internal sensors - accelerometer, gyroscope, pressure, humidity, and proximity.
- Touch pad on the temples for control functions with simple taps and swipes - adjust the volume, control music, and calls from your paired phone, and more.
- Microphone array enabled for voice commands.
- Water Resistant up to IPX5.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment: Prizm Road lens to optimize and sharpen visual acuity.
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance.
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens.
- Rechargeable through USB port.
- What's included: 2 Ear Booms, Clear Lens for Low Light Conditions, PRIZM Road Lens, eyewear Case, Microbag, 2 Nose Pads, Aero Clip, Micro USB Cable, and a Quick Start Guide.
|Official Frame Color||POLISHED BLACK|
|Official Lenses Color||PRIZM ROAD|
|Base||Lentes Tóricas (Lenscal)|
We ship to United Kingdom and most European countries.
Those products with immediate dispatch leave our warehouse on the same day of the order, and are delivered in 3-5 working days in the UK.
Products shipped between a range of dates, are requested from manufacturer, and therefore shipping times usually range from 5 to 15 working days. In certain periods of high demand or holidays, these dates may be altered.
We always send you an email with dispatch confirmation, including the tracking number of the package. We use Parcelforce services for deliveries in the UK.
You can check all shipping countries and their cost by clicking here.