The data we request you are required to Bluenty can make detailed below purposes, such as your full name, contact details or identification if you are buying a product on our website, etc.
If you use our services voluntarily, you are expressing your explicit consent to Bluenty to process your data as explained here.
Purpose of treatment
Your data will be treated with the following purposes: (i) provide you with the information you have requested us; (ii) if you purchase a product or contract a service, refine, implement and control the proper performance of the contract; (iii) comply with legal obligations of Bluenty, and (iv) send you promotional communications, if so you had specifically requested (at the time of registration on our website, using the appropriate box or paragraph to that effect within the user account website of Bluenty):
- Content: Bluenty will send you promotional communications relating to any product or service available on our website (such products or services are third-party products that are offered in our website to our customers) and Bluenty partner companies.
- Media: Bluenty will send such communications by any means (ie zip, phone, email or other electronic means).
- Opt-out: Regarding promotional communications electronically, we will inform each of them, how to unsubscribe in a simple way and without any cost (excluding the cost you can produce you transfer your unsubscribe request ). We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and, in any event, within the legal deadline. However, even though you unsubscribe of marketing communications, we will continue sending you messages for other purposes (such as messages regarding the status of any purchase made on our website).
In the event of a merger, sale, joint venture, transfer of assets and liabilities or other corporate transaction, your data will be controlled by society resulting from such corporate transaction for the same purposes as specified herein (unless (i) agree otherwise with you, or (ii) otherwise required by applicable law).
You can contact us at our address detailed at the beginning of this section or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition (subject to the procedure specific opt-out for promotional communication for advertising purposes by electronic means).
We are focused on ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of it, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you must understand that we have no control over that other website.
In this way, we can not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide visiting these websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the data or use your personal information in the following ways:
- when you fill out a registration form on our website, you can check or uncheck a checkbox indicating you do not want to send you information by email for marketing purposes.
- if you have previously given your consent for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change always writing to email@example.com.
Never sell, distribute or cede your personal information to third parties without your consent as required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think are of interest.
You can always ask your personal data we have registered under the Spanish Law on Protection of Personal Data by contacting us.
If you think that any of the information we have of you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We'll correct this misinformation.